All White People Must Immediately Disavow This Thug

Why isn't the NRA and conservative media up in arms over Brent W. Luyster?

Friday night, Brent W. Luyster, a 35 year old thug from Clark County, Oregon, shot four people, killing three of them. You won’t hear about this though! Why not? It did not make much of a splash in the national media, although technically it should be considered a mass shooting. Because it doesn’t fit the Conservative Narrative of White Supremacy and Law and Order! They do not want you to know about this. It does not serve their Conservative purposes.

Authorities identified the shooting suspect as Brent W. Luyster, 35, the Clark County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. Luyster was arrested this past May on accusations of of pistol-whipping his ex-girlfriend in Longview, and a May report from The Daily News says he “has a long criminal record sheet that includes several allegedly racially motivated attacks on black men.”
Sgt. Tony Barnes of the sheriff’s office didn’t immediately know early Saturday morning how authorities identified Luyster as the suspect. Barnes said authorities were still at the scene of the shooting — a home in the 4000 block of Northwest 417th Street near Woodland.
Barnes said Luyster knew all the victims somehow. Barnes said one of the victims, a woman, drove herself from the shooting scene to an AM/PM convenience store. She was suffering from a gunshot wound to the face, deputies said. source

A Confederate flag was also found on the property, so it is incumbent upon the State of Mississippi and every Conservative leader to disavow this violent act of domestic terrorism as well. The Confederate flag is a known symbol of hate and racism that has been removed in South Carolina and renounced by the Southern Baptist Convention, but it is still flown proudly by known white supremacists across the country.
All white people should be immediately called upon to denounce this white radical Christian terrorist. We need to have a national discussion regarding white on white crime, how white people raise their children, and the kind of lifestyle white families lead. We have reached out to Dr. Al Sharpton for his comments and opinions on how white people can do a better job. We are currently waiting for his office to get back to us.



All Lives Matter protesters need to be in their own communities taking responsibility for their own crimes. Where were they when these three people were killed? It’s almost like they don’t even care or something. This is yet another example of the hypocrisy that runs rampant through the entire movement, how dangerous and disingenuous it is. The ugly truth behind All Lives Matter is that white supremacists killing other whites does not advance their political power in the same way that blacks killing one another does.
A recent GoScrewYourselves Survey showed that 99.0% of African-Americans feel that white people have a much bigger problem with crime within their own communities than racial injustice within the criminal justice system. The other 1% said “go fuck yourselves”.
In related news, police managed to take this thug into custody without shooting him. Fancy that.
 
 
 

Written By
More from Renee Webb

Mississippi Conveniently Uses Religion For LGBT Discrimination

Mississippi’s Governor Phil Bryant has had another attack of Convenient Religious Belief...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.